COCOKING organic virgin coconut oil is a stable vegetable oil hygienically processed from organic coconuts from the Philippines. It is good for cooking and baking at high temperatures. It has a natural fresh coconut scent, free from odors and tastes. It retains its liquid form in temperatures above 25℃ and becomes solid below 25℃. This is a natural transformation and will not affect its original quality.
Available in 1.8L tin can (gross weight).
- Store at normal ventilated room condition
- Avoid Storing in direct sunlight
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use to maintain its freshness quality
- This product will solidify and becomes cloudy below 25C But this will not affect its quality
- Take one tablespoon (15 ml) twice a day preferably after breakfast and dinner)
- Can be added to your coffee, milk, juice, cereal, rice, bread, salad and others.