Creamy, silky, steamy and sweet – what is there NOT to love about these delicious and decadent hot beverages?
For me it’s 2 key ingredients: milk and sugar.
My stomach doesn’t tolerate either, which leaves me feeling like I’m going to explode at any moment when I consume them both. Sound familiar? This article is for my fellow sensitive stomachs out there. You can still ENJOY the essence of a creamy and frothy latte without the digestion disaster.
The simple solution is to replace the dairy products (milk or cream) with COCONUT OIL and swap out the refined sugar for stevia. Give it a whirl in a blender and you will be good to go!
Not only will this beverage hug you from the inside out, the coconut oil provides excellent health benefits.
Here Are 3 Reasons To Add Coconut Oil To Your Coffee – TODAY!
Ready to reap the benefits of adding coconut oil to your morning cup of joe?
Here is a simple Coconut Oil Coffee Recipe that is creamy, delicious and incredibly satisfying – you won’t even miss the old stuff!
- 2 cups of organic freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Optional: stevia, raw honey, cinnamon, vanilla… add your favorite natural sweetener or flavor to your desired taste
- Pour the brewed coffee into a blender.
- Add coconut oil and your selected optional ingredients.
- Place the lid on your blender and mix for 15-20 seconds or until you notice a frothy and foamy substance form on the top.
- Pour into your favorite coffee mug and – VOILA! Enjoy.